Monday, December 29, 2014

Refresh

I'm a huge fan of New Years. I'm on board with any holiday that gives you an excuse to dress up, drink excessively, and dance into the wee hours of the morning. I also love that it gives us the opportunity for a fresh start. After weeks of holiday parties that culminated with a few days in which an exorbitant amount of goodies and libations were consumed, a resurge of my fitness routine has become a necessity. And there is no better way to motivate this girl than by investing in some new workout provisions. 

GIft Guide: Fitness Fanatic

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9

First and foremost, the activewear needs to fit all of your needs. I have a slight addiction to SoulCycle, so loose tanks and crops make up 90% of my wardrobe.
(If you find yourself "tapping it back" a few times a week, like me, here are some more options:
1 / 2 / 3 / 4)

The accessories are where the fun starts. I've been dreaming of a Fitbit for forever and when I saw Tory Burch was manufacturing a more fashionable alternative, I was sold. I also spend more time with my headphones than, arguably, anything else I own (excluding my phone) so a good pair is vital. Bose never disappoints. Comfortable shoes (I got this pair from Santa) and a headband, to keep your hair out of your face, and you're almost set.

Grab your gym bag (I got an MZ Wallace tote for my birthday and am obsessed. You will not believe the amount of room you have, not to mention the fun colors and patterns they come in.), and you're good to go!

Here's to making some of those resolutions stick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs