Monday, January 19, 2015

101 in 1001 Update (2)

If you've been following along with my 101 in 1001 progress, which I highly doubt because I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who cares about this venture, but you'll remember we last check in here. Over the past few months, I checked a few more things off the list so if you're trying to waste a few minutes of your long weekend, read on. 


7. Organize and keep up with iCal: 
I miss the days when I could simply rely on my meticulously color coded Lilly agenda, but as an "adult" it no longer seems appropriate to pull out my mass of Le Pens and start doodling events in. 

8. Go to an event alone:
Last Wednesday I attended City Society's Lady Lesson's at Inslee Hayes, Katie Schloss and Roxy Owen's studio to talk about entrepreneurs. I definitely plan on checking out some of their other events. 

35. Keep a journal for a year of all my best New York adventures: 
This seems ridiculously preemptive since I've only been keeping up with it for two weeks, but I think starting it is going to have been the most difficult part. 

48. Take my mom to a Broadway musical: 
One of the presents I gave my mom for Christmas was a trip to Wicked. If you're one of the ten people left in America (like I was) who hasn't seen it, run don't walk to the Gershwin Theater- it's amazing! 

83. Purchase another investment coat: 
Check and Check! I got the Burberry Raincoat from Santa and last week I drank the cool-aid and bought a Canada Goose

Works in Progress: 

82. Invest in 10 more coffee table books: 
I added to my collection with this amazing gift from my roommate and this other amazing gift from my dad (he picked it out all by himself, no direct from me or momma)

88. See (or rewartch) all of Audrey Hepburn's movies:
Over the years I've seen almost all of Audrey's films but have forgotten fundamental components so I'm working on checking them off again. I recently rewatched Charade and Funny Face (and Breakfast at Tiffany's is always in my Netflix queue) 

96. Invest in three more pairs of jeans: 
got these babies for xmas 

Okay, you may now return to your regularly scheduled Bravo marathon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs