Wednesday, January 7, 2015

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I haven't done one of these in awhile so it's most certainly time to share some of what I'm loving these days. 

(I think we should all treat ourselves to one of these for making it through our first full week back at work.)


1. Shopbop's saleit's getting better every day. (I'm particularly feeling this dress and this romper)
2. Target's new collaboration announcement: Perfect timing for swimsuit season 
3. These sunglasses: I NEED
4. Eating better: This recipe looks amazing  
5. Inslee's Calendar: I can't wait for mine to arrive!
6. Kate the Wasp: I've followed her for months on twitter but how did I not know she made videos?! I was rolling on the floor laughing.
7. This house tour

What are you loving lately? 

7 comments:

  1. Target's new collab - cannot. wait.

    adoredbyalex.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot wait for Target's collaboration with Lilly. Loving that romper - can it appear in my closet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait for the Target and Lilly collab - I agree perfect for beach season! And I am loving that home tour, makes me want to update my space a bit.

    - Kelsey
    https://kelseydefined.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot wait for Target and Lilly's collab - like you said just in time for beach season! And that home tour is great, definitely making me want to tweak some things in my apartment.

    - Kelsey
    https://kelseydefined.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, yep. Treated myself to a big slice of cake today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad I stumbled across your blog! I too am excited for the new collab with Target!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooh my goodness--THAT ROMPER! I need!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs