Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Currently Coveting: Cape-town

Disclaimer: my heart is only half in this post because I would much rather be discussing the perfect beach coverup, sunning myself on a sandy abyss in my new Marysia bandeau but alas I'm tucked under a cashmere throw debating whether or not it's too dramatic to wear a fur hat indoors. And since it seems that that damn groundhog has cursed us to a decade more of these dreadful windchills, I guess we're required to continue discussing winter wear.

One of the most popular looks at fashion week was the cape coat. Capes are a great investment because they make a fantastic transition piece for when (if) spring finally arrives.


Here are a few of my favorite capes at every price point,
DKNY, $206
Tory Burch, $238
Trina Turk, $247
DSQUARED2, $405
Pologeorgis, $1995

So until the weather decides to cooperate, I will be doing my sun dance, wearing my Euginia Kim hat, praying for warmer temperatures.

1 comment:

  1. I just can't even with Winter anymore. I'm posting about Spring trends tomorrow whether the weather agrees with me or not!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs