Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Trendy Tuesday: Winter White

I'm a girl who has some pretty strong opinions on what is, and isn't, appropriate to where and most of the time I'm not afraid to vocalize them. Given that I am gradually noticing that I may rival Kanye West's stubbornness, it's not easy for me to admit when I'm wrong. However, lately I'm beginning to notice that I may no longer believe in one of my strict fashion commandments. I've never been one to feel the need to religiously adhere to the rule that you cannot wear white after Labor Day, I prefer to defer my wardrobe choices to the temperature and quality of the weather. I have been know to, rather loudly, crucify anyone who opts to wear white jeans in the dead of winter, but I'm here to tell you that I, Tory Banknell, was wrong. 

Perhaps it's because I'm desperately awaiting the arrival of summer but I'm so tempted to pull out my white years and pair them with a chunky sweater. 

White jean season is just way too short so I think it's perfectly acceptable to figure out a way to incorporate them in year round. 

What are your thoughts on winter white? 

2 comments:

  1. I'm drooling over all these looks. I love Winter whites as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I completely agree! I love my white skinnies ❤❤❤
    www.BundleMeBaby.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs