Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Sandalwood

Of all the 90s trends I hoped would resurface (Kelly Kapowski's bike shorts or Donna Martin's floral sundresses anyone?) I would have thought the odds of Birkinstocks staging a comeback were about likely as Alanis Morissette getting back together with Dave Coulier (ain't that ironic). But nevertheless, sandals are back. Even though I would rock Britney's infamous denim gown before being caught dead in Peppermint Patty's shoe of choice, I'm not opposed to all sandals. In fact, I've grown somewhat fond of the footwear previously reserved for nymphs frolicking at Lilith Fair. 

Sandalwood
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9

So please, stop assaulting my eyesight with what has to be one of the most hideous shoes every created and swap it out for one of the equally trendy, yet feminine, choices above. In the meantime, I have to go feed my tamagotchi, while listening to TLC, debating the age old question, "Dawson or Pacey?" 

(Obviously the answer is Pacey)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs