Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Trendy Tuesday: Gingham Style

Every classic dresser knowns that wearing gingham in warm weather is about as "groundbreaking" as florals for spring, yet every style "expert" and magazine are chatting about this "revolutionary" look. And even though, I don't consider gingham so mucha trend as a wardrobe staple, my search for the perfect button down has eluded me. So perhaps, since all the department stores, are jumping on the Jackie O bandwagon, I will finally find the perfect one. In the mean time, here are some of my favorite ways to style them.

1 comment:

  1. When I saw gingham was a trend for Spring, I was pretty pleased considering it's one of my patterns of choice. I actually have a few gingham button downs from crewcuts that I love!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs