Wednesday, March 11, 2015

What I'm Loving Wednesday

The temperature is above 40 degrees, Reese's Eggs are back in stock and Carly Rae Jepsen has a new song on the radio. In other words, all is right in the universe. So I'm feeling a lot of love this week...

What I'm Loving Wednesday

-Iced Coffee: How is it that I managed to forget how good this is? 


-A Toast to Kate Spade by Inslee Haynes: I'm a huge fan of Inslee's work and this illustration is absolutely amazing. I love the bright accent colors. 

-Flats: I don't think I've ever been more excited to put a piece of clothing away. So long boots, I hope we don't see each other for a long time. 

-Avocado: Something about warmer temperatures screams fresh fruits and vegetables and, to me, there's nothing more revitalizing than avocado. Check out my favorite recipes here.

-73 Questions with Seth Meyers: I'm kind of a late night/ SNL junkie, in that I never miss an episode of The a Tonight Show and basically everyone to ever be on Saturday Night Live is my personal hero, so when I saw that two of my favorite things were combining in a serious worlds colliding moment I knew I'd be a happy girl. Seth's final zing to Anna Wintour is simply amazing. (Also, little trivia fact, Anna's daughter Bee works on the Late Night staff).

-Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt: I may be Tina Fey's biggest fan, so I'm contractually obligated to endorse anything with which she is involved, but her latest contribution to society is pure gold. Binge it on Netflix immediately. (In case you need any further convincing, Jon Hamm makes an appearance).





3 comments:

  1. ah all these things make me soo happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes totally dreaming of summer get-a-ways!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs