Wednesday, March 25, 2015

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I don't know about you but I feel like these past two weeks have been moving at a glacial pace. I blame mother nature. First days of spring my ass! So I've had to rely on the following to put a smile on my face. 

What I'm Loving Wednesday 2


1. Southern Charm: One of my favorite reality shows is finally back on and I'm so pumped for this seasons drama. Not to mention I have serious pangs of longing for one of my favorite cities. 

2. How to be Parisian Wherever You Are: My dad sent this in the mail to me since he knew it was right up my alley (he's the cutest) and I literally could not put it down. It's the perfect thing to read right before bed. It's infused with humor and tongue-and-cheek suggestions on how to improve ones life. A must have for every girl in their 20s. 

3. Smash His Camera: I've been on a bit of a documentary kick for the past few weeks and this one was one of my favorites. The Kennedy legacy has been imprinted on my since I could walk (my father is absolutely the greatest living expert on JFK) so it's pretty much in my DNA that I devour anything pertaining to Jackie. This film follows Ron Galella, one of the most famous paparazzo of all time, and this obsession with Jackie and her children, as well as other pop culture icons of the 60s and 70s. He's quite a character so you'll be in for a good laugh. It's on Netflix. 

4. French Sole Scallop Flats: I know everyone always talks about Chloe's scallop flats but I find them slightly matronly (it's something about the width of the toe box) so these are the perfect alternative. French Sole's are known for their comfort. This vibrant coral is the perfect shade for spring. Any show Olivia Palermo endorses, I'm inclined to agree with. 

5. Daffodils: I can't seem to stop buying these for my apartment, perhaps it's a throwback to my sorority days. 

6. Bridgid Lounge Chair: My marathon redecoration continues and I cannot get this Lulu & George chair out of my head!  

 Cheer up buttercup, next weeks highs are in the upper 50's and low 60's, Spring may finally make her, fashionably late, appearance.  

1 comment:

  1. I am dying for some real Spring weather. Watching Southern Charm makes me want it even more!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs