Wednesday, April 29, 2015

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It's been a few weeks since I've shared a few of my favorite things with you, here are a few things I'm currently loving: 


Olivia Palermo's Decorating Tips: Sure we all drool over her fashion sense, but are you surprised that Olivia's style translates beyond just her lust worthy closet? 

Momofuku Birthday Cake: I brought this to a friends birthday party a few weeks ago and I haven't stopped thinking about it. Life changing. I'm thinking this may be the cooking class in which I finally partake (because it's super practical right)

Trish McEvoy Power of Brushes Collection: I've always been loyal to Bobbi Brown's brushes but with this adorable turquoise case, these babies have moved to the top of my wishlist 

Strawberry Jalapeño Margarita Recipe: Margaritas are a staple in my apartment so I know I have to give this one a try. 

Chicago Apartment Makeover: This apartment transformation is seriously a dream. 

7 Facial Mists for Every Skin Type: I swear by the Evian spray and always have it in my beach bag! 

And finally, remember, it's Wednesday!







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs