Monday, July 20, 2015

Daily Diatribe

I'm officially back, and I know it was a rather extended absence, but as I'm sure Caitlyn Jenner would tell you, the greatest transitions take time. So thank you for baring with me, I promise it will be worth it.  

Daily Diatribe 2

I may thought Kazakhstan was a fictional location in Borat and I would rather wear cargo shorts than play any type of team sport, but there is one skill I do possess, I am a living expert on all things pop culture. And since hot topics are pretty much to me, what applause is to Tinkerbell, I feel that we need to discuss them a little more here. So every few days I'm going to check in with what's interesting me so we can chat about it. 

Today's Topics: 

Homemade Ice Crem Sandwiches: Since New York is currently hotter than hell, the only logical response is to subside on ice cream

She's a Trainwreck: I'm kind of obsessed with everything about this summers new it-girl Amy Schumer. Her new blockbuster is sidesplittingly hilarious and her self-deprecating humor manages to hit on things pretty much every girl has felt at one point. (I'm also pretty sure she's my spirit animal in her recent Bradley Cooper interaction)

Going to the Chapel: If you're like me, you now have more daily Facebook engagement notifications than 

Jet Setter: If you're heading off on a summer vacay, look to these stylist women for some inspiration

Model Behavior: So apparently models eat? I'm willing to attempt cooking to have one thing in common with Karlie Kloss. After this I'll practically be yachting with Taylor Swift's posse. 

The Little Prince: Everyone's favorite future king is set to turn two this week, which means it's time to start taking life advice from his wild uncle Harry. 





Photo Credit:
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs