Monday, July 6, 2015

Out of the Office

I'm backkkk...


And just like that, I'm leaving again. I'm headed out on the high seas. Okay, more like the Long Island Expressway, but a sea will be involved. Who heads to the Hampton's after Fourth of July weekend, you ask? Well this girl! 

I decided that a four day weekend wasn't possibly long enough to adequately celebrate the independence of our nation, gorge myself of hot dogs, cycle through all of my red white and blue outfits and reach maximum mocha tanning potential. So I gave myself permission to extend my festivities...and treat myself to a new Marysia bikini.

(And while I don my favorite Saint James tee and white denim shorts, take some travel style inspiration from these celebs. )



So consider this my out of office notification and if you need to contact me I'll be spritzing myself with evian while my skin begins to resemble my Mansur Gavriel leather handbag. Actually come to think of it, don't contact me.  





2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the Hamptons! I live on Long Island and the LIE is one of the worst roads. Hope you didn't have a lot of traffic.

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs