Wednesday, July 29, 2015

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'm pretty sure Mother Nature is paying us back for all those times we wished for warm weather last winter. I've said it once and I'll say it again, she is one hellish bitch. This heatwave is excruciating. But I'm going to call her bluff and really embrace summer during this weeks edition of What I'm Loving Wednesday, pull a little Jedi mind trick on her (I've never seen a Star Wars).

What I'm Loving Wednesday 4

HERE COMES THE SUN: The only acceptable clothing to wear in these temperatures are sundresses and I cannot stop thinking about this pale yellow eyelet number by Rae Francis . I think I may need a treat-yo-self moment before my next vacation. 

IT'S GOING TO TAKE A LOT TO TAKE ME AWAY FROM YOU: An epic song with an even more epic music video, now in the most epic form of all...an iPhone case. Top of my wishlist.

MATCH POINT: No barcart is complete without these. Every festive fiesta needs good cocktail napkins. August Morgan makes the cutest ones with the sassiest sayings. Make sure to give them to your guests before their too tipsy to appreciate the puns.

IF YOU LIKE PIÑA COLADAS: For the most festive fiestas, a pineapple centerpiece is a nonnegotiable. Simply hallow out one of the prickly fruits and use as a normal vase.

TELL ME SEÑORITA, I FEEL FOR YOU: Recently I've been in the market for a new armchair for my living room, but just like with clothing, the accessories are the best part. I'm thinking this colorful Otomi pillow would be the perfect crowing jewel.

YOU KNOW I'M NOT ALLOWED TO WEAR HOOP EARRINGS: If you, like Gretchen Weiners, have been personally victimized by Regina George raise your hand. If that's the case, and you're not allowed to wear hoop earrings, even though your parents gave you a really expensive white gold pair for Chanukah last year, these Gorjana Ryder Studs are the perfect alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs