Wednesday, July 22, 2015

What I'm Loving Wednesday

This week Manhattan has been smack dab in the middle of a heatwave. It got so bad I did the unthinkable, exercised before work. Want to know what makes exercising worse? Doing it at 6am. 
Those weather trolls assure us that some relief in sight but I still have PTSD from that Juno blizzard that never was, so I'm not sure how much stock I'm putting in their predictions. Since now I've gotten a taste of how hot it will be in the place where I'm most likely spending the afterlife, I've got warm weather essentials on the brain. Here are my top picks:

What I'm Loving Wednesday 3

I purchased this Marysia Bikini right before my trip to the Hamptons two weeks ago. I couldn't resist the scallop edging and adorable pattern. I'm already eyeing my next purchase from them.

I found myself in J.Crew for the third time in a week, as one often does, and couldn't get over their sunglass selection. This pair, in particular, may find it's way into my beach bag for my family vacay in a few weeks.

Speaking of getaways, my friends and I have become so delirious from the heat that we've begun to plan vacations that won't offer any relief for a year. I will say though, day dreaming about those lapis blue oceans and white cliffs are definitely helping me through some of these long summer days.

If you live anywhere other that New York, you most likely have an outdoor space to call your own. In that case, you must throw an al fresco dinner party and invite me immediately. Only I won't attend unless you're using these insanely gorgeous Tinsley Mortimer plates. Anyone want to slum it at
my tiny, air conditioned soiree?

If you weren't aware, off the shoulder tops are in this year (and I'd like to congratulate you from rousing from you're coma, we're glad to have you back). This Rebecca Minkoff might just be my favorite of the season. I'm drooling over the laser cutouts and subtle ruffle.

Looking for a good beach read? Look no further than Luckiest Girl Alive by Jessica Knoll. Full review tomorrow.

Have any good tips to beat the heat? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs