Wednesday, August 5, 2015

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Does anyone else feel an unusually large amount of personal satisfaction once you make it through Wednesday? It might just be me. But either way I think Wednesday's are the perfect opportunity to indulge a little. So eat some tacos, mix up some margs, and treat yourself to a Tibi top. Hey it's Wednesday!


What I'm Loving Wednesday 5




All Tied Up: If this Tibi top doesn't give put a smile on your face you must be dead inside. I need it now.

Pineapple Upsidedown Cake: These pineapple cookie jars are the cutest home accessory I've seen in awhile. They're the perfect way to welcome anyone into your home.

It's Not Turquoise, It's Not Lapis: It's actually cerulean. Imagine drinking a refreshing cocktail out of these speckled cerulean tumblers.

Ole Jose: Going along with that theme, this recipe for mango shrimp tacos looks easy enough that even I could make it. Not to meant ion they're one of my favorite foods. Guess we know what I'll be having for dinner

Santorini Sandal: Gold Gladiators are a staple this summer. They're so cute even Brad Pitt pulled them off

Tassels Time: Tassels are everywhere this year. Don't be left out of the trend. 

1 comment:

  1. Those pineapple jars are the cutest! I'm already trying to figure out a way to use them in my room at home so that I'll have them when I get my own place!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs