Wednesday, August 12, 2015

What I'm Loving Wednesday

My final vacation of the summer is a mere three days away so this Wednesday I'm loving the sweet reprieve daydream packing has provided me. I compare the excitement and anticipation of a blissful, carefree, vacation to that of Christmas morning. So while the opening montage of Grease plays in my head take a peek at a few of the items I'll be throwing in my suitcase: 

Packing List: Beach


1. Saint James / 2. Chan Luu / 3. Manebi / 4. Lemlem / 5. Gorjana / 6. Sensi Studio /
 7. Loeffler Randall / 8. Illesteva / 9. Kiini  

I want nothing more than a week filled with nautical stripes, tassel scarves, teeny bikinis and straw beach bags. This years trip will be all about the classics- white jeans, chic sundresses, and cozy sweaters- mixed with unexpected pops- colorful clutches, vibrant espadrilles, and whimsical sunglasses. I'm imagining cool evenings nursing my sun soaked skin with my favorite Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask, curled up in my favorite pajamas, indulging in a captivating book (check out a few of my suggestions herehere and here). 

Here are a few more items that may find themselves making the cut:





1 comment:

 
site design by designer blogs