Wednesday, August 26, 2015

What I'm Loving Wednesday

The only thing that makes Wednesdays more bearable is shopping. Here's how I'm getting through the week

What I'm Loving Wednesday 6

Oui to Clare V: I know I have to have this tank because I'm already daydreaming about hypothetical outfits. Paired with this other Wishlist topper? Um yes please! 

Crazy Cat Lady: I detest everything cat related...except these Charlotte Olympia flats. I'd tackle a litter box for these beauties. 

Dying over this DIY: I'm about as far from a botanist as one can get. I do best with bodega flowers with a five day shelf life, but I think I might be able to candle a cactus. I'd definitely give it ample love in this adorable pink and white teracata pot. 

The Days of Our Lives: I'm always looking for unique coffeetable accents- i.e. anything not featured on every Pinterest post- and think this colorful hourglass might do just the trick. 

You Had Me at Truffle: Who doesn't love anything, and everything, having to do with truffles. Well this company appropriately named Truffle offers the most adorable, and affordable, clutches and cosmetic cases. I broke one of mine out at the beach and plan on making this baby my next purchase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs