Wednesday, September 2, 2015

What I'm Loving Wednesday

How is it already Labor Day weekend? I still get that familiar lump in my throat as the summer winds down, especially without school supply shopping to take the edge off. Even though fall is probably my favorite season, especially in NYC, it's always bittersweet having to say goodbye to effortless sundresses, al fresco dining, and bottomless iced coffees. So let's indulge in one final getaway (this girl's headed to Fire Island for a long weekend of debautury) to give this summer the sendoff it deserves. 

What I'm Loving Wednesday Labor Day Weekend
All Wrapped Up: This Herve Leger bikini is something out of my dreams.

Cocktail Hour: The perfect napkins for the happiest of hours

Speaking off...: It wouldn't be summer without Rose and I wouldn't be a white girl if I didn't recommend The Fat Jewish's greatest contribution to society

Totes: Throw your Havianna's and Lemlem coverup in here and hit the beach to soak up the last bits of sun.

Tying Up Lose Ends: The ultimate, understated, patriotic outfit. (P.S. it's on sale!)

Cheers to summer swan song! 


1 comment:

 
site design by designer blogs