Wednesday, September 16, 2015

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Yesterday I kept thinking it was Wednesday, which is a cruel joke for your mind to play. Nevertheless, we actually did make it to Wednesday which means it's time to celebrate by sharing some of what I'm loving this week.

What I'm Loving Wednesday 7
Thoroughly Modern Milly: This revisable Milly sweater that my fall dreams are made of.

La Dia de los Muertos: Get a jump on that Halloween decorating with these festive tumblrs. 

Flash Photography: I'm loving stalking all of the fashion week street style pics and Bill Cunningham spottings on insta 

Truffle Hearts: With each new season comes the need for new makeup. I've been slowly phasing out the summer shimmer for more autumnal hues but my new goodies need a fancy home. You cannot beat these truffle makeup bags, perfect for TSA airport searches, or just the black hole that is your Goyard. 

Lemons and Limes: Would you believe the most expensive things on Fire Island were limes? I'm not joking. I think I need to purchase this bracelet as an homage to my final trip of the summer. 

1 comment:

 
site design by designer blogs